Title : Copywriter
Email is the most prominent communication channel on Marcel and the CSEM team is responsible for all emails coming from Marcel.
Emails include a weekly Content Roundup, specialized communication to the various Marcel communities, targeted emails engaging uses in Marcel Intelligence initiatives, such as Open Briefs, Surveys, and Talent Casting, event announcements, and more.
The CSEM division also supports the product team with marketing initiatives, in particular, the campaigns for the launch of new features.
It is possible that other channels such as digital displays, notifications, print, and video will gain importance in the near future.
Role & Responsibilities
The Copywriter will support the CSEM team with any and all marketing copy needs. These include all communications related to Marcel Intelligence, Marcel product features, live events, community events, and more.
Craft skills :
- Experience in both short- and long-form writing
- Advertising / Marketing experience a must
- Familiarity with key grammar styles and conversation paradigms in American English
- Ability to concept and brainstorm
- Pristine, detail-oriented copywriting, editing, and personal project / time management skills
- Polished, friendly people skills a must
- Degree in English, Marketing or related writing field a plus
Soft Skills :
- Excellent, articulate communication
- Collaborative, team player
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changing direction and requests
- Entrepreneurial spirit; self-starter, proactive, no hand-holding
Years of Experience Required 5+