Virtana is looking for Executive Assistant with two years of experience who will be responsible for administrative and organizational management.
You will be a key point of contact for people inside and outside of our company. This position is critical to how we operate as a company and is responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures, and resources to facilitate effectiveness and efficiency for the entire organization.
As the Executive Assistant, you will perform a wide range of administrative support activities and assistance to the CFO, Virtana Board Chairman and other executives to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Executive Assistant responsibilities :
- Manage and maintain calendar including scheduling appointments, internal / external meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate travel itineraries, flights, hotel accommodation, rental car and other travel needs.
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Complete monthly expense reconciliation for corporate credit card and out of pocket expenses.
- Secure appropriate signatures and track documents through the approval.
- Support other Senior Management staff on other projects as needed.
- Prepare agendas for meetings, briefing materials and presentations as needed.
- Coordinate events such as all-company meetings, executive meetings and offsites, office lunches, team events, and holiday parties to enhance and spread our culture.
- Working with the Human Resources, coordinate all staff activities, volunteer activities, social engagements and holiday celebrations.
The successful candidate will be :
- Strategic thinker who is adept at multitasking in a fast-paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes.
- Outgoing, straightforward and creative.
- Able to work independently.
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others.
- Results oriented; adaptable, flexible problem solver.
- Previous experience and excellent working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting platforms such as Go-To-Meeting / Webinar and Zoom (in PC and Mac environments).
- Previous experience with Slack, Concur, Confluence and NetSuite a plus.