- Search by Keyword Loading... Division Location Send me alerts every days form.emailsubscribe-form display : none; Send me alerts every days Share this Job var searchString '';
- var siteName "Comet Group"; $(function() $('.rsslink-jobs2web').unbind('click').click(function(e) TrackGoogleAnalytics(' / feed / rss / 0', 0, 0, searchString, 'RSSFeed', siteName);
- $('.rsslink-google').unbind('click').click(function() TrackGoogleAnalytics(' / feed / google / 0', 0, 0, searchString, 'GoogleFeed', siteName);
- $('.rsslink-yahoo').unbind('click').click(function() TrackGoogleAnalytics(' / feed / yahoo / 0', 0, 0, searchString, 'YahooFeed', siteName);
$('.rsslink-msn').unbind('click').click(function() TrackGoogleAnalytics(' / feed / msn / 0', 0, 0, searchString, 'MSNFeed', siteName); ); ); / /
Date : Apr 27, 2022 Division : X-Ray Systems (40000005) Location :
San Jose, US
job-location.job-location-inline display : inline; Requisition ID : 5701
The COMET Group is a global leader in providing high-quality components, systems and services that optimize its customers' products and processes in the fields of X-ray-, vacuum- and radio frequency technology.
As a trailblazing tech company, we contribute to more secure, efficient, and sustainable manufacturing, communication, and mobility.
The Division Plasma Control Technologies (PCT) is Comet’s largest division and a global leader in developing and producing high-performance Vacuum Capacitors, RF Matches and RF Generators for the semiconductor industry.
What will you do?
- Perform professional application studies and system demonstrations using real-time x-ray, and writing comprehensive inspection reports that clearly communicate the results.
- Manage the application lab systems and resources to ensure professional presentation and appearance.
- Maintain an accurate calendar for the application service and product demonstration efforts.
- Maintain an accurate asset list for the application lab.
- Assist with sales presentations for FEINFOCUS and YXLON products especially regarding imaging and the associated technical requirements and methods to achieve these results.
- Responsible for managing and growing the existing application service business in accordance with budgeted projections.
- Provide software training support for FEINFOCUS and YXLON products to existing & future customer bases located in the USA as required.
- Assist the sales department with quoting customers for application service business.
- Attend technical training and related educational classes, as required, to keep current with the latest technology, systems, applications, and markets.
- Ensure radiation safety compliance in the application lab, including all necessary monitoring and documentation with the direction of the Radiation Safety Officer.
- Develop written procedures for application techniques and requests from sales.
- Authoring or co-authoring papers to be given at trade shows or published in trade magazines.
- Attend trade shows to support sales and marketing and provide system demonstrations and / or present papers at trade shows as required by sales.
- Assist with special projects as directed by the company.
Who are we looking for?
- University degree in a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in x-ray analysis in the field of non-destructive testing
- Willing and able to travel
Why join us?
- Collaborate with diverse international colleagues from all over the world for a successful listed multinational company headquartered in Switzerland
- Take on inspiring projects in a highly dynamic environment and thriving industry, which is growing globally in emerging and mature markets
- Attractive training and career opportunities in our global locations, as well as flexible work arrangements
Comet Technologies USA Inc. offers an excellent and competitive compensation package; an excellent work environment; and a comprehensive benefit program (including medical, dental and vision care benefits), tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan, vacation and paid sick days.
Nearest Major Market : San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market : Palo Alto
Find similar jobs :