Manufacturing Intern -San Jose, CA candidates
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluates data and audit processes to support the success of the plant.
- Sets expectations and guides the Production Supervisors to meet the expectations of continuous improvement while running a profitable and efficient production line.
- Provides exceptional support to customers, team members, and shareholders.
- Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Assesses the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by the workcells.
- Assures that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
- Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are best in field.
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively;
making customer issues a priority.
- Establishes new measurement systems if / where appropriate.
- Exchanges knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Post SMT execution improvement for all operations, 2nd Ops, Pace, 3rd Ops (currently being done by Heng’s schedule)
- Jig and Fixture storage system to check in and out, to include Stencils, SMT pallets, wave solder pallets, and all Press Fit jigs required
- Support gathering customer requirements for Digital factory, most work cells have their set of required metrics they review daily or weekly at the CAC or higher level, we need to gather work cell requirements on what they want the DL’s to review on a shift to shift basis to know if we are meeting or failing to hit our goals
- Take all Training Matrices and come up with a single dashboard / share drive that we can use to update training, new hires, new training requirements for all DL’s