Sr Professional, Software Development Engineering
Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Computer Sciences.
- An advanced understanding of common computer programming algorithms.
- An advanced understanding of object orientated design principals.
- Minimum 5 year hands-on software development experience designing, writing, debugging and testing object oriented code.
- A solid understanding of software development patterns and their application in several programming languages.
- An advanced understanding of coding techniques which contribute to the reliability, maintainability, readability, simplicity, performance, and testability of software.
- A solid understanding of IT environments including networking, server technologies, databases, security and performance.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Minimum 5 year hands-on software development experience using Visual Studio and .NET framework.
- Software development qualifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional Developer or Oracle Certified C# Programmer preferred.
- Experienced in the day-to-day practicalities of Software Development Lifecycles such as Scrum, Waterfall or the Rational Unified Process.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date.
Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and / or sincerely held religious beliefs.