Principal FAE – Strategic Accounts
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
Tensilica is the #1 DSP IP provider, shipping over 8 billion cores annually in tier one chip and systems companies world-wide.
Tensilica is seeing rapid adoption of Xtensa DSPs and processors - Our IP is being widely deployed into the Edge of Intelligent IoT for ML and AI Deep Learning devices such as Vision, Imaging, Speech, Sensors for ADAS, AR / VR and Audio.
Our unique extensible and configurable technology enable our customers to develop highly differentiated designs in energy-efficient and intelligent sensor computing SOCs.
Join our winning team! As a Field Applications Engineer in the San Jose Area, you will work closely with our sales, marketing, and engineering teams to proliferate our Processors / DSPs in cutting-edge SOC designs across North America.
You will understand our customer’s technical needs / requirements and will drive technical presales activities to design in our products.
Moreover, as the voice of the customer you will help shape the future direction of Tensilica IP as we develop highly optimized domain-specific embedded platform solutions with best-in-class sensor processing DSP and ML acceleration technology.
Job Responsibilities include the following :
- Drive pre-sales customer discussions and deep evaluations of Tensilica DSP and Processor solutions
- Prepare / Deliver Technical presentations and product demonstrations to promote / position Tensilica products
- Benchmark and Performance Optimization using both SW and Architectural optimization techniques, including the definition of custom instructions to achieve orders-of-magnitude performance gains
- Coordinate and drive marketing / engineering teams to create supporting documents, examples, and benchmarks as proof-points to help secure design wins
- Understand customer requirements and help define new features and evolve product roadmap with marketing teams
Qualifications are :
BS / MS degree in engineering and 5+ years of industry experience in engineering roles within Processor / DSP / SOC domains.
Customer facing support and project management experience is a plus.
Detailed knowledge of DSP / Processor architecture coupled with hands-on Embedded Software (C / C++ / Assembly) background.
RTL design and EDA / FPGA implementation background is a plus.
Excellent English Verbal / Written skills.
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.