Talent Training Analyst - Remote Work
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score : 4.
3). With more than 3500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role :
We are looking for a Training Analyst to deliver training to New Joiners and current employees at BairesDev. We seek for someone who is organized, and proactive, and multitasking with high adaptability to changes.
What You’ll Do :
- Gather information regarding the different processes to prepare and to deliver training (internal and to New Joiners).
- Review and keep updated the information in Confluence.
- Create and do the follow-up of the tickets to Help Desk, HR and any other department we interact with.
- Being aware of the information we have and propose improvements.
- Review other departments processes to be aware about changes.
- Keep updated the Organization Chart of the area.
You must have :
- 2+ years of related experience required.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Solid experience in Excel and have a mind for data.
- Advanced English level.
BairesDev Offers :
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness.
Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!