Talent Acquisition Partner
In this role you’ll partner with hiring managers to understand their objectives, assess their hiring needs, develop selection criteria, create recruitment strategies and manage searches through the recruitment life cycle.
You’ll really have two sets of clients, your candidates and your hiring managers. You’ll need to ensure great lines of communication with both, to be successful.
Experian recognizes Talent Acquisition as a key strategic priority for the business. A critical part of recruitment is identifying the best quality’ candidates in the marketplace.
This role will be supported with high quality recruitment technology, investment in training and development and a commitment to being part of a culture that is dynamic, successful, and fun.
Some of your responsibilities will be :
- Provide consultation to hiring managers for final selection of candidates and develop offer recommendations using tools and guidelines
- Partner with other members of the Talent Acquisition team develop and implement innovative search techniques to meet and exceed the requirements of the business
- Work collaboratively with other areas of human resources to ensure recruiting objectives are achieved
- Act independently to proactively identify problem areas impeding the success of a search and create / implement solutions to resolve
- Act as a mentor by collaborating with others on the team sharing best practices
- Ensure organizational compliance with laws and regulations related to recruiting
- 4+ years of full cycle, high-volume recruiting experience in an agency, start-up or corporate environment
- Experience recruiting for technical roles including software engineering, development, back office, customer service
- Proven track record of hitting hiring goals and fostering strong partnerships with hiring managers and candidates
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in LinkedIn Recruiter, Applicant Tracking Systems, Talent CRMs and multiple online collaboration tools
- High degree of flexibility in a demanding, fast-paced and frequently changing environment.