Senior Backend Engineer (.net)
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations.
Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations.
As an established leader in mobile, Internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects.
Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
- The Details Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
- Work out of our very modern office in San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellín, Colombia
- Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice
- Fun environment and flexible work schedule
- Paid company private insurance and compensated days off
- Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within company!
Senior Backend Engineer
Gorilla Logic is working with our client, who is an industry leader in providing the best essential oils in the world to help build their team of highly intelligent and capable e-commerce engineers.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer, who will work with a team of engineers building and maintaining our client’s e-commerce and internal platforms.
Based in San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellín, Colombia this is a key role within our client’s engineering team, requiring extensive web development experience with .
NET. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
- Technical Requirements Required English Level : Upper intermediate to advanced
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years’ experience using backend using .NET / C#
- Experience with SQL database technologies, specifically Oracle and Postgres
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
- Bonus Skills Experience with Java and Kotlin
- Experience with cloud architectures such as AWS
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience working with e-commerce platforms