Professional, Quality Assurance Engineering.
Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients.
Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team.
Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
- Entry, Mid, Senior
- Yes (occasional), Minimal (if any)
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward.
Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Critical Thinker 10
- Technologically Savvy 9
- Analytical 8
- Collaborative 8
- Deadline Oriented 9
- Problem Solver 8
Requisition ID R-10267511 Date posted 06 / 11 / 2022 City Barreal de Heredia Country Costa Rica Additional Locations Tres Rios, Costa Rica
Who we are?
Commercial Banking Solutions (CBS) from Fiserv provides products that align with specific banking needs for medium to large business customers.
It provides a modern cash management platform offering the functionality and user experience sophisticated business users expect, and its cash management capabilities are designed for digital channels, with easy-to-use interfaces.
CBS single platform approach facilitates a unified solution focused on providing visibility and control, risk management, transaction management and maximize fees and balances.
CBS is setting up new scrum team in Costa Rica to develop multiple enhancements and customizations for different customers in the US.
The QA engineer will test new software in both pre and post release stages of the development lifecycle and will look for bugs and problems in the system and document and report them promptly.
The QA will participate in the scrum ceremonies and work collaboratively with the rest of the stakeholders to complete each project on time and with the utmost quality.
Essential Job Responsibilities :
- Work in a scrum team as a manual QA - Participate in scrum ceremonies
- Create a detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases based on requirements
- Do regression and functional testing
- Escalate critical risks and issues in timely manner
- Has ability to withstand pressure without diluting QA processes.
- Deliver in time, cost, and quality consistently across projects
- Bring innovation and value adds in line with industry trends and client needs
- Creative thinking, good problem-solving skills
Basic Qualifications for Consideration :
- BS Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years of Testing Experience with good understanding of software Test Lifecycle
- Experience working in scrum teams.
- Proficiency in MS office tools
- Good English communication skills
- Testing Automation knowledge / experience desirable but not required
- Experience working with financial clients desirable but not required
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education :
Experience working with US clients
Location : Heredia or Tres Rios
Travel required : No
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date.
Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and / or sincerely held religious beliefs.